Day 6, peak 14: Mount Bross 14,178 ft (video)
I’m done. Finished earlier than expected. I completed 4 peaks today. It was a meaningful challenge, and of course it’s not comparable to what a 13-year-old child experiences on a daily basis. My journey for hiking the highest peaks to bring voice to my niece ends here but the campaign continues. I realized when we humans share a big cause, we can do unbelievable things. I am not a professional hiker or climber but the cause inspired me to push myself to do the impossible thing. I have never done this kind of stuff before but I realized it’s possible.
If you need me to join in your charity campaign, please let me know. I would be honored.
Thank you for donating and sharing the link with your friends. If you haven’t donated, please use this link
Comments
Post a Comment