The Warhead: a book review while on the trail
The book “The Warhead” is the tale of American taxpayers. Every American should read it. It is ethically and personally important to know what the government does with your taxes, where and on whom these guided missiles are dropped, and what the future of these lethal weapons may look like in the age of AI and robotic warfare. It is the story of people behind the development of these destructive weapons, and Jeff is not neutral; he questions the morality, rationality, and efficacy of the militaristic agenda. I was in the penultimate chapter when I made this video, my early reaction to the book, but it deserves a better review, which I will do when I return home. I finished reading it during my fundraising campaign in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. In the evening, when i retired to my tent, and sometimes, amidst grunts and huffs of bears that were roaming around my tent, I was reading this book. I finished reading it in 6 days while completing my climb of Colorado's 14 highest peaks (14ers) to give my niece a voice. Here is the link for purchasing the book on Amazon. Please use this link to donate.
Comments
Post a Comment